CERTIFIED TRAVEL AGENCY & AIRFARE MANAGEMENT - IATA
With ample opportunities available all around, and the travel and tourism industry growing several folds at such a fast pace, it’s better to be a Certified Travel Agent and earn as much as one can. Otherwise, one could always work with some other travel agent or join some leading travelling company engaged in ticketing and airfares.
The certified airline ticket agent sells tickets at airports. They may also sell tickets at other downtown ticket offices. They assign seats to the passengers and reallocate the seats in case some of the passenger didn’t turn up. They may also handle passengers luggage and usually furnish information about airfares, airline schedules, hotels and taxis.
Air Fare Management enables one to handle inventory, schedules and fares besides making them efficiently handle agent control modules of airlines and manage their bookings and ticket reservations.
This course educates one on various necessary systems and procedures required in the ticketing industry. It updates one with the prevailing trends, policies, rules and regulations of the industry. It educates one on doing air reservations and data management. It provides one with accounting, customer handling, negotiation and business planning skills along with other nitty-gritty of the industry.
- Airline Ticketing and the Air Fares Expert
- Travel Agency Executives
- Operations Executive
- Reservation Executive
- Planning Executive
- Tour Operators
- Multinational Travel Companies Executives
- Travel Desks at Hotels
- Travel Agent
- Start your own company
- Become an entrepreneur
- A unique opportunity to work with leading airlines and Touring companies
- Opportunity to travel across the globe
- A platform to learn several languages
- Lavish Salary Packages with amazing perks
- Unlimited remuneration growth
- Chance to get social with HNIs like celebrities, industrialists, politicians and many more
- Enhanced personality/soft skills
- Develops Managerial and Operational Skills
- Learning Team Handling
- A respectful, admirable and graceful career