AVIATION & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
India’s civil aviation industry will become the third-largest market by 2020 and the largest by 2030. There are abundant employment opportunities being created in this sector every year. Growing at such a fast pace, the industry is facing some serious manpower challenges.
There is a growing need for well-trained travel professionals. Several existing and new airlines urgently require trained people to manage the workload. Economic liberalization and entry of international players has led to innumerable job openings. Many aviation companies are now looking to hire qualified staff from India for their offices worldwide, including international airlines.
This course provides you with an opportunity for selection as cabin crew as well as in ground services of airlines. It also provides you a chance to work with reputed travel and hospitality companies.
- Opportunities to work in glamorous Airline industry in air and on ground
- Job opportunities directly with Airlines
- Rewarding career with scope for unlimited remuneration growth
- Overseas job opportunities
- Travel around the world and get paid for it
- Complimentary vacations worldwide
- Discounted travel for your family
- Opportunities to meet celebrities
- Enhanced lifestyle
Long Term Courses
TRAVEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- 10 Months
- The Tourism Management training is for students who want a career in travel industry operations, ticketing, inbound/outbound tours, ground handling, with travel companies, tourism boards.
- Register Now
- 5 Months
- The IATA Training program offers Global Certification for airfare and ticketing professionals in airlines, multinational travel companies, travel agencies, and online travel companies.
- Register Now