TRAVEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
The Travel and Tourism Industry is among the top 10 sectors in India. Hence, Travel & Tourism Courses are in high demand. With its huge growth potential, the tourism industry is eyeing an increased number of travel professionals trained in travel and tourism management. As per a research, the tourism industry has created more than 11 million jobs and is expected to create more than 35 million jobs in the coming few years.
It requires skilled, well groomed, confident and diligent people who can be a part of the travel and tourism industry right after they finish their course from professional institutes. Travel agencies, transportation, tour companies, tourist attractions, sport, cultural industries and hospitality are some of the main contributors to this sector.
Skylark Institute of Travel is the leader in designing tailor-made tourism management courses in Delhi. We excel in grooming students into skilled and confident professionals to take up job opportunities in travel companies and airlines.
- Learning at the best Travel and Tourism institute in Delhi
- Worldwide job opportunities
- Travel across the world on FAM trips
- Rewarding career with higher salaries with scope to grow unlimited
- Opportunities to work on commission basis or own a travel company
- Overseas job opportunities
- Additional job opportunities for worldwide tour operations
- Additional job opportunities in hospitality including cruise and airline ground handling
- Discounted travel for your family
- Overall personality development
Long Term Courses
AVIATION & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- 10 Months
- The Aviation & Tourism Management course is designed for students interested in training for Cabin Crew/Air Hostess, Ground Staff, Travel Professional, and Hospitality & Events experts.
- Register Now
- 5 Months
- The IATA Training program offers Global Certification for airfare and ticketing professionals in airlines, multinational travel companies, travel agencies, and online travel companies.
- Register Now
Short Term Courses
- The Short-term Travel & Tourism Management course is designed for students who are interested in Travel industry professions like Ticketing, Inbound/Outbound tour operations, & accompanying tourism management roles in multinational travel companies, tourism boards, & online travel companies.
- Know More