We are accepting applications for the next academic session starting from 15th May 2023 at C- 108, Lajpat Nagar, Part – 1, Delhi 110024
1. No of Seats: 15 seats to be filled on an interview basis and 2 seats for referral quota
2. Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification is 12th Pass for Aviation (Cabin Crew and Tourism related career options). Graduation in any discipline is required for a "Ground Staff” career option. Good communication skills, confident personality and knowledge of international grooming standards is mandatory. However, additional classes on soft skills, grooming, personality development, communication skills and interview skills will be offered to the students.
3. Selection Criteria: Selection is done on the basis of an interview, which will happen on campus only. Results are declared within 3 days after the interview. Selected candidates have to submit the seat confirmation fee within 7 days from the date of declaration of the result. The students on the waiting list will be declared in the last week before the session starts.
4. How to Apply: You need to apply online from the website given below-
5. Last Date to Apply:
We are accepting applications for the interviews to be conducted on 8th May 2023 for batch starting on 15th May
We have allocated 10 Points for overall performance. Sincerity score: 2 points | Academic Record: 2 points | Communication: 2 points | Interview Performance: 4 points. The candidate needs to score a minimum of 6 points to qualify for admission in SKYLARK. Hence if you are making an inquiry today, you need to apply within 3 Days to gain a Sincerity score of 2 points- which will qualify you as a “Sincere Candidate”.
6. How to prepare for an interview: The main intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about the field of study he/she has applied for.
7. Hostel Facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but our student coordinator helps in finding economical accommodation within walking distance from the institute. It saves traveling time and cost- an average of Rs 2500/-per month!
Generally, rooms cost between Rs. 6000/- to 7000/- per month which, on a sharing basis, costs around Rs. 3,000/- Rs 3500/-per month.
PG accommodation for the girl candidates in safe areas costs around Rs. 10,000/- per month including feed.
8.Course Fee: The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs.35,000 + Tax. In installments, it becomes Rs.37,000 + Tax
Students who opt for the Instalment method need to deposit the Post-dated cheque ( PDC ) of the below dates at the time of joining.
1) 50% of the total fee as registration fees (Non refundable and non transferrable)
2) 50% as 1st instalment to be paid 15 days after the commencement of the batch.
9. Class Timings: Our motto is ‘Learn by Doing’. Classes take place 5 days in a week daily from Monday to Friday between 10.30am -12.30pm.
10. Course Duration & Syllabus : It is a 4 months full-time program. The course curriculum will include relevant curricular and co curricular activities, presentations, guest lectures from industry experts, industry ready curriculum, practical learning
11. Workshops: Various Industry workshops are conducted by guest faculty from Airlines and Tourism industry
12.SKYLARK’s Affiliations and awards: We are accredited with IATA and affiliated with Aerospace and Aviation Sector Skill Council(AASSC) as well as Tourism and Hospitality Skill Council(THSC).
Established in the year 2015 ,we are now 8 years old!
13. Bank Loan Provision: We do not have tie-ups with any banks, but if you apply for a Student loan. We can issue a letter required from our end.
14. Placement Support:
Students having 85% attendance record throughout the course and have score C grade and Above in internal and final assessments, 100% placement assistance will be provided.
Let me take the opportunity to give you a few reasons why you should join SKYLARK INSTITUTE
1. The only institute in Delhi NCR to be managed by 3 travel professionals, each with more than 37 years of experience in the Aviation/Tourism industry.
2. Our 5 days in a week program includes rigorous training to prepare the students to start a successful career in 4 months.
3. 17 Students only can be inside the classroom in one batch
4. We have atleast two Industry expert lectures from well established professionals from Airlines/Tourism.
5. Why waste 1 year when something can be taught and learnt in a 4 months crisp Program?
15. Referral Quota Seats:-There are 2 referral quota seats available in each course in which one can seek direct admission without an interview subject to meeting eligibility criteria. One can get a referral discount of Rs.2000/- for blocking the seat besides the regular fee.